Your child’s needs may be physical or cognitive—transitional only, or may require longer term support. School-aged children may need one-on-one support as they attend school. Each child’s situation is unique—each family’s journey, personal.
What types of services or assistance may be required for your child with a complex medical condition?
- Respiratory Therapy/Ventilator-Tracheotomy Support
- Ventilator Weaning
- Gastrointestinal Care including G-tubes/GJ-tubes
- Genitourinary Care including Catheters, Urinary Care and Bowel Programs
- Neurological Care—Disease Specific or Traumatic Brain Injury
- Extended-hour Nursing up to 24-hours per day (RNs and LPNs)
- Extended-hour Home Health Aide
- Medication Administration
- Post-hospital Care