Seniors are worthy of great respect and honor. Seniors have raised families, served our country, pioneered new ideas, built and contributed to solid businesses, worked hard to serve our communities.
In the twilight years, we enjoy and learn from a senior’s wisdom, tales of yesteryear, quick wit and humor, substance. Sometimes, in a senior’s twilight years, a little assistance may be necessary or helpful.
What types of assistance may be necessary for a senior?
- Bathing, Grooming or Dressing
- Eating and/or Meal Preparation
- Walking or Transferring Between Positions
- Medication Set-ups and Reminders
- Homemaking/Light House-Keeping